About Shalini Sankar
Today, we are pleased to share the profile of Shalini Sankar
Shalini Sankar comes with a proven history of more than 16 years of business development success leading sales operations for high growth organizations.
Shalini is recognized at one of the “Top 25 Influential Women in India-2017” by The CEO Magazine & Winner of Title of “Corporate Diva Enterprising 2017”
Shalini is currently heading Engineering Company as a Chief Operating officer. She is a senior business management professional. Her vision is of “Creating Stars out of Brands & People”.
Shalini has been at Senior Sales Management and Strategy roles for
companies like Indus Balaji Fund House, Max Bupa Health Insurance, Karvy Broking, ING Vysya group which have given her a wide variety of learnings and experiences.
She has extensive expertise in client need analysis, building and leading top-performing teams, coordinating critical initiatives and creating internal & external success stories. As an Expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson she brings with her the expertise on how to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
Shalini is on mission to Empower Businesses, Entrepreneurs and Startups with Sales and Marketing tools which creates accelerated growth. She does that by providing Sales and Marketing domain Consulting and Solutions.
- Interviewed by “The CEO Magazine” on her Professional journey and achievements.: Jan 2017
- Been part of Panel Discussions for SMEs as specialist on ‘Marketing for SMEs” : Nov 2015
- Moderated the Panel Discussions on Start-Ups Conclave : March 2016
- Part of the panel of judges for Start-Up ideas presented by students of “Welingkar Institute” : August 2017
- Awarded Best Sales Person and leader numerous time during her Sales Tenure
- Have received several awards from BNI for her contribution to growth of other businesses.
Core areas of expertise
- Sales & Business Development
- Budget and P&L Management
- Large Team Management
- Multi-Channel Product Distribution
- Building Alliances and Partnerships
- Operations Management
- Corporate & Institutional Sales
- Event Management
- Vendor Management
Other areas of expertise
- Business Process Excellence
- Strategic Business Development
- Talent Development & Budgeting
- Market Planning & Positioning
- Market growth & Expansion
- Franchisee Development &
- Channel Management & Growth
- Education Sales
- Change Management