An online event on SOLID Principles by Lalit Kale.
• Origin Of SOLID Principles
• SOLID Principles – Where They Stand w.r.t. OO Fundamentals and Design Patterns?
• SOLID Principles Overview
• Single Responsibility Principle
• Open / Close Principle
• Liscov Substitution Principle
• Interface Segregation Principle
• Dependency Inversion Principle
• Q & A
Join from your place, use link: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mvp/join?id=IMGZK3FD&role=attend&pw=imatt51607%24%40
In case you’re facing any issue while joining meeting, please follow these steps:
1. Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://goo.gl/tkPsos
2. Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: IMGZK3FD
Entry Code: imatt51607$@
Lalit Kale is Technical Architect, developer and consultant. He is primarily focused on developing, maintaining and managing high-availability, performance and security aspects for various enterprise systems. He has industry experience of over 10 years.