How to Learn Angular?
Angular is a one those hot and emerging technology which has caught every one’s eyes and job market is also bubbling with Angular demand. Below is a snapshot of naukri.com which shows the Angular requirement in India.
Today on Indiamentor.com let me try to mentor what is the best way to learn Angular, what are the pre-requisite and how should we go about it. Also I will be providing a Ebook which has around 10 awesome labs which are explained step by step: Download Ebook
Below is the road map of how to learn Angular. We can divide the learning road map in to 3 phases:
Theory Step 1 :- Atleast get a basic understanding of what Angular does. Why has Angular come to existence ?.
Pre-requisite Step 2:- Angular is easy to learn but his friends ( pre-requisite) are difficult. There are four things you should learn :-
- Node :- This is used in Angular for doing NPM so you should atleast know how to execute NPM commands on node command prompt.
- VS code :- This is optional as many people love visual studio , eclipse and other IDE’s. But if you want to learn Angular core concepts properly then VS code editor is awesome to start with. Later you can switch to your favorite IDE.
Starting learning Angular Step 3 :- Once you have done the pre-requiste you are now ready to Learn Angular framework. Below is how we propose you should start angular topics in sequence:-
- Components and Modules: – First get the concepts of Components and modules they are fundamental building blocks of Angular.
- Routing in Angular:- Single page application is the next important feature to learn in Angular and that’s implemented using Routing.
- Angular validation: – Validation is needed all applications. Angular validation has structure of Controls and validations which makes validation a breeze.
- Making HTTP calls :- Angular has HTTP API by which we can make HTTP calls to REST service.
- Input, Output and emitters:- If you want to create reusable UI components Angular has Input and Outputs which makes it happen.
Now that we have given the road map let us tell you in detail how to walk the above road map. Here is a 80 page eBook which has 10 labs which is explained step by step on how to learn Angular. You can download this book from here: http://www.indiamentor.com/ebooks/learn-angular-step-by-step.html