About Kaustubh Panchal
Kaustubh Panchal is a Big Data Consultant having 9+ years of extensive industry experience in requirement analysis, development, implementation, estimations, technology evaluation and system architecture. He is a young mentor and providing mentorship to mentees for revamping or enhancing their skills.
Big Data consultant and a young mentor with 9+ years of extensive industry experience in requirement analysis, development, implementation, estimations, technology evaluation and system architecture. Provided Pre-sales support on Solutions, Sizing and Estimation.
- Designing the Analytics platform which Integrates intelligence data, analyse, and integrate with big-data infrastructure in response to priority intelligence requirements on economic, social, criminal, or predictive policing.
- Implementing the Analytics platform for providing insight into their games usage, in-game analytics & economy, user segmentation, acquisition & retention, analysis & custom dashboards.
Big Data implementation
- Automating operation, installing and monitoring of Hadoop ecosystem components in our open source infrastructure stack; specifically: MAPR and Cloudera Distribution clusters.
- Performed data validation on the data ingested using SPARK by building a custom model to filter all the invalid data and cleanse the data
- Used Pattern matching algorithms in SPARK to recognize the data across different sources and stored the result data into HDFS and tableau for visualization
- Prepared with Design document for big data analytical platform. Prepared with Context Flow for both Historical & Live data
- Developed Design Logic flow for Kafka interfaces
- Responsible for provisioning, installing, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining Hadoop Ecosystem