About Aditya Hare Krishna
Today, we are pleased to share the profile of Asst Prof Aditya Hare Krishna.
Aditya Hare Krishna is an enterprising teacher at Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College, Jaffarpur, New Delhi, India. He is M. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University, Noida, UP, India and B. Tech. Computer Science Engineering from Apex Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
His youthful eagerness in handling the challenges has been his greatest strength and he continues to do so in order to enhance himself and his students which in fact comes from his technical problem solving ability.
- “SOFTWARE COST ESTIMATION MODELS AND TECHNIQUES: A SURVEY” in the Volume 3 – Issue 2 (February 2014) in the International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT).
- “SURVEY ON EFFICIENT POSITIONING MECHANISMS IN AQUATIC ACOUSTIC SENSOR WEBS (AASW)” at 2013 International Conference Machine Intelligence Research and Advancement (ICMIRA) held at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra (Jammu), J&K, India on Dec 21 – 23, 2013. The same was published in the Proceedings at IEEE Explore Digital Library.
- “NOVEL LOCALIZATION SCHEME FOR 3D UW-ASNs” in the Volume 3 – Issue 6 (June 2013) in the International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE).
- “LOAD BALANCING TECHNIQUE IN SOA – VN AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS” at 4th International IEEE Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN) Conference held at GLA University, Mathura, UP, India on November 3 – 5, 2012. The same was published in the Proceedings at IEEE Explore Digital Library.
- Participated in the 2-Day NAAC National Workshop on INNOVATION AND TECHNIQUES IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT from February 17th to 18th, 2017 at Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “CYBERCRIME” on February 27, 2016 at Gitarattan International Business School (giBS), Rohini, Delhi.
- Participated in the 2-Day National Workshop on IMAGE PROCESSING AND OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES from February 11th to 12th, 2016 at Amity School of Engineering and Technology (ASET), Bijwasan, Delhi.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “NEW FRONTIERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE RESEARCH” on September 28, 2013 at Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 58.
- Participated in the Special Session on “FUTURE OF INTERNET” in APRICOT 2012, New Delhi at Hotel Ashok (New Delhi) on February 25, 2012.
- Participated in the Robotics Workshop titled “Basic Robotics & Introduction to Autonomous Robotics” organized by MITBOTS at Jaipur Engineering College, Kukas held on April 16 – 17, 2009.
- Participated in the PRAKSHEPASTRA (A Seminar on Missile Technologies) conducted by Neuron ’08 on October 19th, 2008 at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
Member of Professional Bodies
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG) – Membership #131182
- Internet Society (ISOC) – Registration #313848
- International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT) – Membership #80346754
- Computer Society of India – Membership #I1501481